
School has started again and boy am I tired. I thought it would be easier having one less child at home, but the pace seems to have picked up. Plus, my otherwise perfect baby has decided NOT to sleep anymore! Can't a girl catch a break?
I think this might be the last year I'm able to choose the official first day of school outfit (wipe a tear). I encountered some unexpected resistence this year. I thought the apple skirt was just precious, but darling daughter didn't want to wear a skirt (someone might spy the undies).
I got the idea for the "first day of school bracelet" from my thoughtful friend, Julie. S has worn it all six days that she's been to school. Unfortunately, it was not an expensive piece of jewelry and it is turning a funny color. I think we'll have to buy a nicer one...

2 comments:
A bracelet! That's a great idea too.
Love your new design!!
Cute idea. She has grown so much!
Post a Comment