p.s. We're back to square one!!!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Rough Night, Baby?
Oh, my sleeping woes. I know the day will come when I feel like a human being again, but it seems a distant dream. I reached my breaking point the other day when I decided that waking every one and a half hours with my NINE MONTH OLD was getting to be too much. So, I decided to make the baby "cry it out." It was only marginally successful. My sweet little cherub cried for more than three hours! I was ruthless though and didn't go in his room from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m. When I went to get him at 5 a.m., he looked hilarious--hair sticking up EVERYWHERE. I don't know what happened in there...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear you with the waking up. Both my girls woke up every couple of hours for the first year. No matter what I tried! Good luck!
Oh, I totally know your pain. We have been doing the night-waking with my 14 month old! I am a living zombie too. Someday I'll sleep again.
Wow that hair is crazy!
Post a Comment