Sunday, February 1, 2009
GROSSEST THING EVER!
We were at church today and hubby had the baby. From a distance I could tell that he had something in his mouth (baby, that is). He was chewing on something. So, I walked over and asked what the baby had in his mouth. Maybe he was eating a "father approved snack." I wish. When I pried open his mouth, to my dismay he was chewing on a FINGERNAIL. Some creepy stranger's FINGERNAIL was in his mouth. Did you all catch that? WHO CLIPS THEIR FINGERNAILS AT CHURCH? I don't know how or when he picked up the little gem. To whoever clips their fingernails at church: STOP THE MADNESS! CLIP AT HOME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, yeah, that is gross. Even grosser than the practical joke Sarah and I played on you back in 148 M. Smith...
Post a Comment