Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Official!

Here are some non-related, "official" declarations...

My baby will officially graduate to the title of "toddler" when he turns one on Saturday. I'm so sad and so happy. It has gone too fast!!!
We officially removed the last of the sexy, 80s wallpaper on Monday. This lovely pattern adorned the main bathroom walls. I started to remove it nearly four years ago (the tiniest piece) and never got around to finishing it. I know, that's really sad. In all, we removed wallpaper in six rooms!
It's official! My kids have inherited my love of Peeps! I LOOOOOOOOVE Peeps. I will only eat them at Easter time though. The other holiday marshmallow shapes hold no appeal. I bought the first box of the season over the weekend and we've been eating them ever since. R especially has no "Peep willpower." He can eat an entire box in the time it takes me to put clothes in the dryer. Can someone invent a child lock that kid can't figure out? PLEASE?

1 comment:

Erika said...

Congrats and condolences for your baby turning one...too hard and fun all at once! I too love Peeps, hmmm, now I want some. And kudos for removing the wallpaper, but I really liked it, why didn't you keep it!?? :)