Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten Years Later...

Our tenth wedding anniversary is Thursday, February 12! Wow, it's gone fast!!!

We started thinking about how things have changed. We laughed about how we could fit everything we owned in our car the first time we moved. It was a 1985 metallic gold hatchback Toyota named Flash.

So, what do we still own after ten years? Not much, folks.

Here's what I found:
These blue dishes were a shower gift. There aren't many left, but we still use them.
This alarm clock is ancient. It was brought to the marriage by my husband. His brother (who is eight years older) used it in high school. It still works and we've never thought about replacing it.
This clock was a wedding gift. We've always had it hanging up. It stops working every few months, but then it comes back to life.

We also have some books, serving dishes, one spoon and two forks. That seems to be it.
What do you have left?



2 comments:

annzy said...

I have the apple basket that I made the first semester we met, jewelry, and few odds and ends. Best of all I still have you.

Julie said...

Congrats!

I think we test drove mini-vans on our 10th. Hope you guys are a little less pathetic than us and did something fun. LOL!