Thursday, April 23, 2009

All in a Day's Work

Well, my job is always interesting. There are new things around every corner (sometimes lurking). Today seemed especially "unique." And it hasn't even ended...

I'm still trying to get the house ready to sell. The kids "undo" half of what I do. My love/hate relationship with permanent markers reared its ugly head again. Can we say, "uphill battle"?!

My baby brought me two "pieces" of his poop. Fell right out of the diaper, I guess. I never thought the sentence, "I have to go. I think my baby just brought me poop." would come out of my mouth. (Sorry for the graphic nature.)

My four year old "...just needs ten thousand dollars." He's quite distraught about the fact that I won't write him a check.

1 comment:

annzy said...

wait if you are writing out checks for ten thousand dollars can i have one with my name on it ~oh our lives are so very different these day.