Oh, we've been so busy/sick lately that we hadn't even celebrated our baby's birthday! But we were finally able to remedy that last night.
Most people are shocked to find out that he's even close to thirteen months. They peg him for eight or nine months. Whenever we're out in public and he's walking around, people gasp and point. He looks too small to be walking. They always ask how old he is. When I reveal his real age they ask if he was premature. Nope. Then their next question is if he weighed under six pounds at birth. Nope. When they find out he weighed over nine pounds they look at me like I'm slightly crazy. (Which I am.) He is a teeny tiny little guy, BUT at our "mom and me preschool" last week the teachers told me that they think he's even more fearless than his big brother. Yikes! So, we had to throw him a monkey party since he's our little monkey.
He's a thinker.
And a finisher.
2 comments:
Cutest little monkey ever! I need more info on this bakery downtown...
Cutest little monkey ever! I need more info about this bakery downtown...
Post a Comment