Thursday, July 30, 2009

Answer Me This

We're walking down the street. We're in the city heading toward this yummy (though hole-in-the-wall) burger joint. As we approach, we (well, I guess mostly I) witness a homeless man losing his lunch in the garbage can outside the restaurant. Now I ask you, COULD YOU EAT THERE? My answer is NOOOOOO! My husband was quite disappointed. He tried to argue that the man probably didn't eat in the restaurant. I don't care if the guy ate there or not. That is inconsequential to me. Puke equals LOSS OF APPETITE in my world. Am I alone here?

2 comments:

annzy said...

I side with WMJ on this one ~sorry.

Melanie said...

I may lose my appetite...might depend on the restaurant though, was it a really good place, or a so-so place? Mark would definitely still go in and eat, yah and I probably would too.