Here's some summer tidbits!
1. Someone put in a great offer on our house last week. Yahoo!
2. That same someone backed out of the sale yesterday. Blech! I, being the horrid person that I am, hope they find themselves living on an ancient Indian burial ground.
3. I continue to clean my already clean house on a daily basis.
4. We had a super fun Independence Day. The highlight was the "ice fight" after ice blocking. I had lots of ice down my pants.
5. We had our first annual "Ice Cream for Dinner" over the weekend. We went to a yummy ice cream shop in the city. It was hysterical. S couldn't finish her ice cream and was somewhat upset about it. R finished his immediately and wanted, in his words, "another GIANT SUPER HUGE ice cream cone." Baby Lu (aka the SLOWEST EATER ON PLANET EARTH) could have sat there for hours. I was chuckling to myself the whole time because that is a summary of each of their personalities.
6. We will soon be making the official "trek west" (made annually by many of our "people").
1 comment:
Feel free to come and clean my definitely not clean house...the door is always open to cleaners. Vacuuming, dishes, laundry, dusting, scrubbing, anything you want to do, I won't stand in your way!
Post a Comment