Fall isn't complete without our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a bit rushed this year, so we'll go back again (hopefully before it's FREEZING). I love the colors!!! This is my favorite time of year. I love the crisp air, amazing colors, and snuggling in a warm sweater.

The kids were once again frustrated by my desire to photograph them. People must think I'm a maniac mother when they hear me yelling for my kids to PLEASE TAKE A PHOTO!
It is difficult to push 4x your body weight. This wagon didn't budge! A guy can try...
Okay, so for those who took the time to read this entire entry and look at my sweet children, you get bonus news. We found a house. If all goes well we'll be moving in on November 9. It's in the same city, about five minutes from where we are now. I'm super excited and if it doesn't work out, I'm crawling in a hole.
2 comments:
What wonderful photos of the your kids. I can't believe how grown up they are. Great news about the house! How exciting. I hope everything works out. I don't want you to have to crawl in a hole. That would be sad. Looking forward to hearing more about it.
How fun! The vacation looks fabulous. My kids would have loved the Star Wars battle as well! And you sold your house AND found a new one! Double Congrats!
Post a Comment