Monday, December 26, 2011

You Know What I'm Talking About

Some of us are more organized than others. It's just a fact of life. I used to be really organized. REALLY organized--you know, to the point of being slightly annoying. (You can ask my college roommates.) Somewhere along the way, I joined the other camp. I think I sort of creeped over, moving my sleeping bag closer to the line until one morning I woke up in the disorganized camp. There are days I don't mind being in this camp. The company is nice, a bit more relaxed. Today I wanted to be in the other camp. You see, I'm trying to find a password to something so that I can set up something else.

Where am I going with this? We're coming up on a new year. I'm not going to make a long list of resolutions. Instead, I'm going to try to inch my way back to the "organized camp." I wouldn't say I'll end up in the other camp by the end of next year, but I just want to get close enough so that I can hear the campers on the other side. Are they having some kind of really organized party over there?

1 comment:

Erika said...

Well I am totally and disgustingly organized. Did I say organized? I meant unorganized. Completely. Sometimes I think I am getting a handle on it but I think I am just pulling my own leg. It's exhausting never-ending work. I think it has to be your hobby and I just can't commit to that hobby. It's not as fun as others.