

I enjoy three kids, but it has thrown me a little. I never thought I'd be the mom to walk into Target and realize that my three year old has bare feet. Bless his heart, we had to buy the boy shoes since we were already late getting somewhere. Lots more adventures seem to present themselves at home too. R has found the time to cut his hair and use the toaster to "try to make pancakes." And don't get me started on the challenge of my two oldest now sharing a bedroom (a hopefully temporary arrangement to protect the baby from his big brother). We've had more dirty faces, sticky hands, and messy hair lately. Sigh. But, R walked in the house today and RAN up the stairs. He was so proud that he had picked a weed for me. He told me all about how he saw it and thought I would love it. It was the nicest weed anyone has ever given me. I love kids.
4 comments:
Your kids are so adorable and growing up so fast. I am having the same problem since the third came along. I'm never on top of anything. And it wasn't as though I was that on top of it with two. But what fun it is.
yeah, don't scare me...#4 is coming quick! gotta love pancakes in the toaster! And the weed story is too sweet. L is getting huge!!
What cute little lambs! How is your summer shaping up?
Those are seriously the cutest pictures EVER! I wish I could meed your kids!
Post a Comment