Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happiness Is...

What made me happy this past week? Here we go:

*My mom making me homemade spaghetti (with leftovers to boot).

*Warm weather, riding bikes, watching the kids slosh around in our neighborhood skaking rink (what's left of it). No more heavy coats (at least this week)!

*Making a mix tape for my friend, Stacey (I know, it was a CD. But anything with Tiffany and Boy George has to be called a mix tape.) I laughed my head off the whole time. Glad you like it, Stacey!


*Going through the annual "thinning of the toy herd." Hubby calls it the opposite of Christmas Eve. It goes like this: We put the kids to bed and go through their toys and get rid of the ones they'll never miss. It feels good to simplify.


*Baby slept for eleven hours straight (one night)!!! What a miracle. I won't say anymore so I don't jinx myself! The other kids didn't sleep, but a girl can only expect so much.


*Two of the three bathrooms are painted! Yippee. R calls them the "new bathrooms."

No comments: